Baby Shower - June 14

My baby shower was so much fun. We had it at Nielsen's Grove Park in Orem. My mom and sisters put everything together and it turned out so nice except for it was outside and it was really really really really hot!!!! We had tons of food and I got tons of good gifts that will be so handy for the baby. We were a little worried that I wouldn't make it to the shower since it was so close to my due date, but all was well. Thanks everyone for coming and for the great gifts. I don' think there is anything that I need that I didn't get!



I WAS HUGE. I didn't really feel that big until I saw this!
Tons of Great Gifts



Nielsen's Grove Park, Really pretty but dang Hot!



We played a game where everyone cuts a piece of yarn as big as they though my belly was. Sydney and Claire were almost exactly on. Everyone else measured WAY too big!



My 8 year old cousin Sydney made this blanket for me all by her self. It was so adorable. I can't believe how good she is at sewing!





Photo Op by the watermelon baby buggy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need some advice I have always wanted an outside wedding and I think the Nielsen's grove park is so pretty form all the picture's I've seen. I'm getting married in may...Do you think it would be pretty for a wedding? Please email me back at sharlykay143@aol.com THANKS!!!! Oh and Congrats on your baby!