*Davin's 7 Month Update*


Another month has gone by and once again I don't know where the time went. Davin is keeping us busier than we can handle. He is ALL OVER THE PLACE. His famous move is to get up on all fours try to crawl, belly flop and then resort to the good ol' army, drag yourself with your arm, crawl. But he can definately get anywhere he wants to go. He survied a major fall off of mom's bed last week. Steve was out on the couch because he had a horrible cough and was keeping me up so when davin woke up in the night I just brought him into bed with me, Well..... lets just say mom was sleeping and davin must not have been becuase I woke up to a bang then screaming. Our bed isn't the lowest bed either. OOPS, thankfully he was ok and didn't even have a goose egg, that i know of. He is pretty spoiled and we are constantly entertaining him. He is growing up so fast, before I know it he will be driving something other than his dump truck. :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh i love those dump trucks. Braxton has one just like it that he loves! He is so cute

Kelsi said...

He pulls the cutest faces!