Okay so I checked out your scrapbook blog! I am so impressed! I would really like to start, but have no idea what to do...maybe you could help me out! What program do you use?
I use adobe photoshop. but if you ever decide to start you can transfer all my stuff to your computer. i ended up just buying an external hard drive for all my scrapbook stuff. They take a while to upload b/c they are big pictures but i need to get more of them on there!
Okay, so I've started..and put a link to my first page on my blog! I think I will need to get an external hard drive too. I basically just went online and found a ton of stuff to download :)
4 comments:
Okay so I checked out your scrapbook blog! I am so impressed! I would really like to start, but have no idea what to do...maybe you could help me out! What program do you use?
I use adobe photoshop. but if you ever decide to start you can transfer all my stuff to your computer. i ended up just buying an external hard drive for all my scrapbook stuff. They take a while to upload b/c they are big pictures but i need to get more of them on there!
Okay, so I've started..and put a link to my first page on my blog! I think I will need to get an external hard drive too. I basically just went online and found a ton of stuff to download :)
So my sister has the same thing! So much fun! I even had to get on it was a blast!
Post a Comment