all the paint samples from trying to choose the outside paint.
the kitchen is pretty much finished except for the sink faucet.. I LOVE IT !
Desk.
Bridger and Davin
Bridger Davin and Crae testing out the new laundry room bench
Your house looks amazing! I had no idea you guys bought a house. Where is it located??
mandy, our house is in santaquin so i keep getting further from work :( we are way excited but it has been a lot of work my dad and steve built it. it was fun to get everything i wanted from the ground up!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your house looks amazing! I had no idea you guys bought a house. Where is it located??
mandy, our house is in santaquin so i keep getting further from work :( we are way excited but it has been a lot of work my dad and steve built it. it was fun to get everything i wanted from the ground up!
Post a Comment