PRESLEY 2 MONTH UPDATE

Wow 2 months old! We had Presley's 2 month check up and she is barely toppling over the 10lb mark. She is so cute and starting to really smile all of the time. She sleeps pretty good now and usually doesn't wake up until 5:00 to eat. She loves the bath, I dont' know if it is the bath or the bright lights above her but she loves it! She still doesn't love her binkey much. I have tried everything to get her to like it and have even tried a couple different kinds. Maybe one day she will like it but for now, I dont' think we have a binkey baby! She likes to sleep a lot during the day but usually her loud brother ends up waking her up so her naps are short and sweet. We had her 2 month check up and she got all her shots. She did really good and her sad little cry and look of " why did you do this to me" didn't last long. her brother on the other hand, Davin, hand didn't like his check up so well. it is nice they both have June Birthdays maybe I will be able to do all their checkups together and not forget to schedule them when we get to the yearly checkups. Davin wouldn't even let them weigh or measure him. We ended up weighing him with steve and then taking steve's weight off. He ways 32 lbs. Heighth we are unsure of because he wouldnt' give in and let us measure :( He has the dentist this week too. we will see how that goes! Davin loves presley and is always begging to hold her. He constantly wants to give her kisses which leads to us constantly saying "get out of her face" but he is really good with her and has done well with not being the center of attention. So the day of her shots we went to the mall with my nieces narrissa and saige. Cher was meeting us there to pick them up. We happened to walk by icing and saw the ear piercing chair. I didn't think I had the heart to poke her again but steve said if i was going to do it anyway I might as well get it over with. and i convieniently had her immunization card in the diaper bag from the dr that day. She did so good and only cried for a quick second. I did feel pretty bad for poking her again. But her cute little diamond flowers are worth it. No more pokes for her for a while!!!! We love her so much and are so glad she is here! She is such a good baby and is the perfect addition to our family!







2 comments:

Kelsi said...

Sierra she is a doll!! So cute!

Wild Daisy said...

she is soooo stinking cute!!!!