Summer Fun June 2012

Since Davin and Presley got their trampoline for their birthday, We had promised Davin we would sleep outside one night. Steve was a good sport and they set up camp. The wild fires were so bad this year that Steve ended up leaving the slumber party to head to Oak City to help make fire breaks for at Zeb’s parent’s property. So while Davin was asleep we moved him inside. We did successfully sleep out on the tramp as a whole family a few weeks later but I didn’t get any pictures. We all rolled towards Steve. I don’t think we will be trying that again anytime soon.

DSCN0782DSCN0783DSCN0784

I had a day off work so we tried to think of something fun for the kids to do. We went with Aunt Kate and Colby to BYU to the bean and dinosaur museum. Davin thought the Dino bones were pretty cool.

DSCN0786DSCN0787DSCN0788DSCN0789DSCN0790DSCN0791DSCN0792DSCN0793DSCN0794

No comments: