Terrie

In December I lost the most amazing person – She was the neatest lady, friend, employee, mentor, 2nd mom, and everything else you could think of! She passed away from complications of a short lived lung cancer. I am so thankful that she didn’t have to suffer but  it’s been very hard without her around. I am so thankful for the amazing friends and staff I have. We were all able to lean on each other and get each other through each day. We still talk about Terrie daily at work and think of how things would be if she were still here.  She will forever be missed. She taught us so much and was always doing things for each of us.. She was the perfect example to all of us and was constantly giving of herself. We will miss her laughs, her getting up on her chair at work, her birthday dish rags, Christmas chocolates, summer and Christmas work parties at her house, losing her nametag in the bathroom, shopping trips,  dove chocolates, cheesecake days, quilts, sub for santa, and so many other things. What and amazing woman she was!!!

DSCN1100

DSCN0446DSCN0449DSCN0450

DSCN1231DSCN1232DSCN1233DSCN1234DSCN1235DSCN1236

No comments: