Steve’s 30th Birthday Surprise Getaway Feb 6-7

I surprised Steve with a family trip to Park City for his birthday. We had so much fun. We had a room with a full size hot tub in it and the kids thought that was pretty neat! I had us all packed ready to go without Steve knowing so when I got home from work early on Weds, I told them we were headed to dinner- We stopped in Heber at Wal-Mart to get some food for the hotel and went off to a good dinner at Sammy’s in Park City. After dinner we checked into the hotel and Swam and watched the Red Boxes I had got. We woke up cooked crepes in the room and swam some more. The kids got in the big Jacuzzi too. After we checked out- we headed to visit Grandma Sylvia and then over to the outlets for some shopping. After Park City we went back to Heber and dropped the kids off at Grandpa and Grandma’s and Steve and I went out for the afternoon with no Kids and had a good dinner at the Homestead. It was fun to have have a small getaway, just to tide us over until San Diego next week ! : ) HAPPY 30TH STEVE!!! I couldn’t ask for a better husband and Dad. So lucky to have him in my life!!!!!

 

DSCN1246DSCN1249DSCN1250DSCN1251DSCN1253DSCN1254DSCN1256DSCN1259DSCN1262DSCN1263DSCN1266

1 comment:

The Painters said...

You are such a fun wife! Looks like a good time!