Davin’s 1st day of kindergarten wasn’t has hard for me as I thought it was going to be. He went to preschool at the same school and his new classroom door touches his old classroom door. So I think him being there last year had prepared the both of us. His teacher is Mrs Sperry. He was a little nervous walking in and didn’t want many pictures taken, but he didn’t seem to mind at all when I left him there. He has been wanting to ride the bus since pre-school, so we are letting him ride the bus home everyday even though we still have to drive to pick him up at the bus stop. He thinks he is all grown up now!
Back to school day, heading to meet his teacher Mrs. Sperry
(presley and davin’s doughnuts)
Davin’s favorite food for breakfast his doughnuts. So I got him a texas doughnut for the first day of school.
Presley was really excited for him and would have went to school with him if we would have let her!
Davin and his friend Kyler
No comments:
Post a Comment