Sorensen's
Davin's Swimming Party - July 3
I have so much time now not working that I don't know what to do with myself and having a baby didn't change the fact that I am not a HOME BODY at all. I always have to be doing something. So Steve and I decided to do a slip and slide at his parents house on the hill of their lawn. We went to walmart and they were all out of slides so we bought a roll of plastic that you use to cover things while painting and made our own. Davin is too little to swim but I still dressed him all up in his cute swim shirt and shorts.
The flip flops were a little big.
Steve and Colby messing around.
All that sun wore davin right out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment