It's been a while since my last post. September has been busy and flown right by. Davin is now three months old! Where has time gone? He is getting sooooo big and is getting his own cute little personality now. He loves loves loves his bath and loves splashing me in the face. He was having some fussy times in the evenings and we couldn't figure out why. We would bounce him, rock him, and try everything to calm him down until one night we just put him in his bassinet and he quit crying immediately. From then on we started putting him in his little bassinet at about 8:30 every night and he goes right to sleep by himself. And if we aren't home to put him in his bed at night he isn't very happy! For a minute we thought we had a little cranky baby but little did we know we have a really good baby that just wants left alone in his own bed:). He is now sleeping through most all nights he usually doesn't wake up until 6:00 . I can't tell you how nice it is to finally get a full nights sleep! He is starting to grab everything he can get a hold of including my necklaces I have to really watch out now. He loves playing with his dad and will laugh right out loud at him. It is pretty funny to watch. he officially has a big bald spot ring around his head where he has rubbed off most his hair which has left him a nice little mullet in the back. I have considered cutting it off but haven't had the guts yet. He is eating a ton and I can barely keep him full, I can't wait to start feeding him foods and rice cereal. Life is definitely getting easier now that he is a little bigger and the newborn stage is over. We pretty much drag him around everywhere we go and haven't slowed down much....I can't believe how fast he is growing and wish I could just keep him small...
Grandma and Davin
1 comment:
I love the picture from the blessing announcement! What a cutie Davin is :)
Post a Comment