
We decided to wait until last sunday to have Davin's blessing so that Steve's brothers from Japan and Montana could be there. We had it at Steve's parents house because there were so many people. I think there were about 75 people altogether and 19 guys in the circle. It was a little warm for having it outside but everthing turned out good and it was a great day. Davin looked cute with his mini white tie and church clothes. He is growing up so fast.
3 comments:
How fun! Those pictures look so cute! I am working on getting our shin-dig together, I'll keep you updated!! Talk to you soon
Sierra it was so good seeing you the other day!! Your baby is so dang cute. I am so glad you have a blog so we can stay in touch now!!
It has been a long time! Seriously, we are just the same boring people we were 3 months ago :) Do you guys have plans this weekend? Do you want to go to dinner or something?
Post a Comment