This is not a wig ;)

Well I finally did it, I chopped my hair, I don't have a before and after picture but here are the before and after results
BEFORE -------- AFTER
LONG"ish" SHORT
CURLY STRAIGHT
BLONDE BRUNETTE
= B I G C H A N G E =




8 comments:

The Painters said...

I love it! You definitely look cute with short hair! So...when are we going to get together? I hear the guys might be going hunting on Saturday. Maybe we can get together afterwards.

Sierra and Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Painters said...

Yeah, I'm just about to post some pics from work. Did you dress up? Are you back to work?

Anonymous said...

that's my girl ~ not afraid of change. you look absolutely adorable!

*Lana* said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I FREAKIN LOVE IT!! When are you coming up? I need to take ya for a ride.. and yes we can put a car seat in the back! I love ya.. and I love the new look!

*Lana* said...

What the heck are you doing up at 6:57 a.m.? Yeah, so the costco trip turned in to like three hours there.. remind me to never go again with my mom and Shirley. They putter around like time is no issue!! Anyways, post a picture of Davin for me!

Kelsi said...

Funny how we keep running in to eachother. That was fun seeing you again. I love your new hair cut. It is really really cute!!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/mengungkap-karakter-keras-kepala-pemilik-zodiak-taurus