Wow! We have been crazy busy this month. Steve finished up his finals at school, I am still busy at work, and Davin is growing so much every day. Davin is already 6 months OLD! We had his dr visit last week and got more immunizations done. He is getting old enough that now he knows what pain really is and hates his shots! He recovered well though. He weighed in a little over 17 lbs and is in the 40th percentile for weight and 60th for height. He has started doing a army backwards crawl thing on his back and a nose dive backwards scoot on his belly. It is pretty funny to watch. He is getting such a fun personality. He LOVES baby food and will eat 4 or 5 jars a day! You can't eat anything in front of him without his mouth opening wide and him crying for your food. We are so excited for his first Christmas this year! I will get pictures up as soon as I have a second to sit down at the computer at home and post them.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment