Thanksgiving - 2008

Thanksgiving was tons of fun this year. On Thanksgiving we had dinner at Steve's Parents with most all of his family, then we headed for the West Desert with my Family on Saturday. We went jeeping, hiking, looking for arrowheads, topaz, and old mines and we had yummy dutch oven thanksgiving.

Cole and Davin -


One of 3 tables :)


Davin enjoying Sweet Potato's for Thanksgiving!


Daddy and Davin Playing

Dutch oven turkey in the desert

Holy Rocks

Thanksgiving Dinner-

Crazy Steve
Mommy and Davin ready for a hike.

mom -- shay --- me--davin ----cher and twins

Davin in Grandma's Trailer
All bundled up
Hiking in the Rocks

4 comments:

Kelsi said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! That dutch oven looks delicious!!

*Lana* said...

Hey BFF, are you coming up this weekend? I need to ask you some credit union questions... AND we need to go do some serious Christmas Shopping SOON!! Let me know when you are coming up, or what is a good day I could come meet you down there!

Lindsay said...

Hey will you do me a favor and tell Kelsi to add me to her blog so I can read it. linpro_31@hotmail.com Thanks!! You are the only one that has her on your blog.

*Lana* said...

hey babe! when am I going to seee you again? Call me and let me know when your coming up, I may be coming down there to do a little shopping, just let me know!