So Davin is 10 months. I missed the 9 month update but it didn't seem like that was too exciting of a month and not much had changed but once again this month Davin is suprising me all the time with his new tricks. He basically went from crawling to walking along furniture over night so that is kind of old news, and he loves cruising around the house pushing his big dump truck. He can now clap "(yay Davin)", wave bye, say momma, drive a small truck around the house saying vroom, sometimes blow a kiss (well I like to think that is what it is), and get into pretty much anything he wants. Davin is loving the outdoors and has been having lots of fun going to the farm to hang out with Grandma while Dad works. I think he is getting pretty attached to his grammy. I am so glad he is able to go out there with people I know and trust and not to some daycare. He loves grandpa's tractors and four wheelers at the farm and he loves the dog Nicky! He even went to grandpa hugh's and basically begged and whined until he got to go on the motorcycle and four wheeler. He is so much fun but a handful I am so thankful for steve and all his energy and his wrangling abilites. Oh and the most exciting news of all He is no longer a "gummer" as of this week. His first tooth on bottom finally popped through! YAY it wasn't even that bad but he definately uses it to his advantage and when you are trying to get something out of his mouth he'll bite down on your finger. OUCHY those baby teeth are sharp!!
No comments:
Post a Comment