Davin's Long Day 4-6-09

Davin had quite the day planned for himself when he decided to suck on a little round pill that he had mysteriously found. (which we still don't know what it was) We spent 4+hours in the ER getting him checked out and monitered. Thankfully we didn't have to have his stomach pumped. And we are just really glad he is OK. He was not himself for quite a while and we are still having a bit of a rough night. We will see what tomorrow brings.
I thought we'd start with the Happy picture, Although I don't remember him being happy through much of the process.
Poor little man all hooked up to the heart moniters.
only 1 hour into it and forever still to go.

Are we done yet???

I'm getting really sleepy.
After a long day it is time to try to get those dang sticky tags off.
How was your day Davin?
Hmmmm Let me think about it......
I don't think I liked it much.

But I am doing lots better. I have a few red marks left but i think I'll be ok.

He always seems to find a smile.
BYE BYE STICKY'S

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Poor little guy. So sad.