Davin is 1 and I can't believe it. He had a cute farm birthday party last week and it was so much fun. He got completely spoiled but with such a big family it was kind of hard to avoid that. Davin is still crawling around the house everywhere and tearing it apart. Still not walking unless forced or with his toys. But I think when he does get to that point he will just skip the walking and go straight to running. Davin has had some itchy skin lately which he went to the doctor and has some really really bad exema and it makes him a little whiney and restless we have also taken him off dairy too see if that is a part of it and to try to get the nasty stuff cleared up. YUCKY i hate it and feel so bad for him. But hopefully he will grow out of it but we will probably be fighting it for a while. Other than that he is getting big and is healthy which we couldn't ask for more. He is starting to try to repeat more words but still just talks a lot of jibberish! He loves being outside and with any animals. Here are a few highlights from the party!

Davin's Invitation

before the party got started. And yes we filled the whole place!!! BIG FAMILY :)

Waiting to get started, Grandma Sorensen Davin Grandma and Grandpa Barker and Maizy.

After the party- Can you say SPOILED?

Our little smurf is Still a little blue from all that cake.

Who would have thought blue writing on a WHITE CAKE would have turned into this?

LOOK AT ME MOM!
Singing Happy Birthday


Opening presents with some of the cousins

My pimp/cowboy hat grandma sorensen got me.

Davin and Cole Bouncin' -well maybe one bouncing one pouting.

bouncer

birdy balloon
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am sad I couldn't be there :-( I hope I see you soon!
I can't believe Davin is already 1 yr old! It feels just like yesterday you were having contractions at work, LOL :) I'm glad to see you guys had a blast at his birthday party. He is getting cuter by the second :)
Cute pics I can't believe he is already 1. I love the cake all over him. That is so funny.
Oh and I love the invitation. Did you make it?
Post a Comment