Field Trips

We have been doing a ton of things now that I get a few days off. Of course I can't sit still for a few seconds and clean the house or anything I always have to be going and doing. But Having all these days off now is so worth working the 10 hr days...

Davin and I got season passes for Seven Peaks so we will probably be spending a good amount of time there this summer. We went with Chari and Marlie last week and had a blast. The kids did great and lasted a long time! Davin loves the water and is not scared at all. As soon as the waves would come on in the wave pool he would head straight for them.


Marlie and Dav Playin.


Me and Dav Hangin Out.

(grandpa and grandma barker's house)
After my work party in Provo Canyon we went to see Grandpa and Grandma Barker and see pictures of their New Zealand Trip.


We made a stop at my sister's to see the twins. Look how chuncky these two are!!! So cute though!

Today 6-5 We were on the go most of the day. We went to the sandhill and played for a while then we headed to Pleasant grove to play at the Disovery Park. If you have kids that are a little older than davin they would probably love this its pretty fun! There is a lot to do there I think Steve and I had as much fun as Davin.


Daddy and Davin Playing on all the stuff.

Crawl up....Slide down.. Crawl up... Slide down.. Weeee!

Swingin'

Chillin' in the Queen B Hive

Riding the buckin broncko
After the park we headed over to Cabela's to show davin the animals and all the fish.


Whewwww. A BUSY DAY!

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Really Cute pics sierra! You are always doing fun stuff.