Presley started eating baby food and loves it! She is a much better eater than I expected. I guess I am just used to Davin being so picky! She especially loves the Homemade applesauce!
Cute Snoozes
Presley Loves Bath time, and so does Davin. I don't know who is better at flooding the bathroom because they are both pretty good at it!
Davin had his first Dentist appointment. He did really good, he is now the proud owner of a Silver Cap and a missing tooth! We had to have a anesthesiologist come in and put him out to have the work done. The thought of it was a little scary but he did Great! They did it so well. They come out into the waiting room and have him choose toys from the treasure chest with the dental assistant and as he was choosing the anesthesiologist gave him a shot in his arm, a quick little cry and he was heading into la la land! Wow he thought it was pretty funny at first. He did great, but we will be glad to not have to do that again any time soon!
Pretty mean mom :( Ear Piercings, and 2 month old shots all in one day. Poor girl!
This all started at about 3 months.. She had liked her binkey until one day she discovered she had a THUMB and she never went back to her binkey. SHE HATES BINKEYS not just kind of but refuses to take one even if you hold it in! I have bought just about every kind they make to try them out because I am so set on not having a thumb sucker! I can always take a binkey away but the thumb is a little more difficult. Even at 3 months it is difficult to take it away. For a while I would even put her to bed with jammies that had the part that folded over her hands.. but I felt soo bad! As much as I don't like her sucking her thumb, she just looks so sweet and peaceful that i just have to let her do it!
2 comments:
Sierra your kids are so cute and grown up! I can't believe it. Looks like you are doing well. That is so cute you pierced her ears!
Okay so I tried giving Irelyn applesauce the other day and she just spit it out everywhere! She still has that tongue thrust reflex going on! We'll keep trying though :)
Post a Comment