Presley's 5 Month Update!

PRESLEY - NOV 23, 2011




My little sweetheart is 5 Months old tomorrow! I am so lucky to be her mom! She is the sweetest little thing and I couldn't ask for a better baby. We started baby food this past month and she loves it! She ate rice cereal for about 2 days and did so well with it I moved her straight to baby food. And she will eat anything you put in front of her.. She still is kind of a tiny little thing with a few rolls on her thighs, maybe she will catch up to the average by her next check up. She is finally getting blessed this Saturday Nov. 26th. There has been so much going on that it hasn't been done. July she was too little August we had so much going on during fast sunday so we said we will do it in september... well in September my mom had her accident October was conference and the hunts and obeginning of November we just had too many conflicts!!! Steve and I have been joking that we can just put her in her high chair and they can put their hands on her head to bless her! She is going to be one tough cookie hanging out with her dad and brother so much. I sometimes wish she could already talk to fill me in on what really goes on during a day. Davin loves her to death and begs to hold her constantly. He is so good with her but sometimes forget she isn't big enough to play. She is rolling all over the house! I will leave her in one spot, come back and have to look for her, usually she has rolled under something. She is just about to crawl and LOVES LOVES LOVES her tummy. If she had a wheel on her forehead she would be out of here. She peels out with her legs drags her head and gets a cute little rug burned nose trying to get around. Poor thing! On the bright side we could dress her up for Rudolph for the holidays! She has never made me lose sleep. I don't really remember the first month but as far back as i can remember i don't ever really remember waking up with her at night. when she was very first born i might have woke up around 4 or 5 to feed her but now she and Davin both have a good routine and go to bed around 8 and Davin is usually up when I leave for work but Presley is always still snoozing away and wakes up around 9. LOVE HER! I am so thankful for a little girl and it is true, girls are different than boys! I am so excited to be able to have girl time with her while dad and Davin are out doing boy things! We love her to pieces but wish she would stay little a little longer!

1 comment:

The Painters said...

I can't believe how fast the time goes, it seems like they were just squishy little newborns yesterday. I'm glad she is finally getting blessed, that will be so fun! I can only imagine the adventures she has during the day with Daddy and Davin! Her face in that first pic cracks me up!! She is certainly beautiful!