HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADILYN

May 6, 2013
Finally- May 6, 2013 our sweet little Adilyn was born 6 days before her due date (May 12th). I had scheduled to be induced a week early - Our day started around 5 am to get the kids up and dropped off at grandma Sorensen’s. I was 1st on the inducement list at the hospital so we had to be to there at 6:15 am. After getting checked in and settled I got pitocin about 7:30  Nothing like a good dose of Pitocin. At 12:43 pm she was born without too much effort. I will have to blog about the story later. For now here are the pictures. 
DSCN1465
Last few pictures with the belly
DSCN1467DSCN1468DSCN1469
Shayla and her kids brought me a cute present with this Birdie balloon
DSCN1471
My cute Mom and Mother and Law with my kids at the hospital. Don’t know what I would do without them!
DSCN1481Adilyn%2520011
7 lbs 12 oz. (they round up)
DSCN1483
Holding her for the 1st time.
DSCN1485DSCN1487
Proud Dad
DSCN1489
Presley meeting Adi
DSCN1496
Family of 5!!!!!!
DSCN1499DSCN1501
Davin meeting Adilyn
Adilyn%2520021Adilyn%2520018Adilyn%2520025DSCN1508DSCN1509Adilyn%2520039DSCN1512DSCN1513
Everyone watching us bring Adilyn to the nursery for her bath. I even got to go to the nursery with her this time! That was a first. I loved it!
DSCN1516DSCN1521DSCN1523DSCN1528DSCN1529
Had to get a picture of the famous slippers. Steve made fun of them but all of the nurses loved them. They were fluorescent pink and orange.
DSCN1532
My Terrie bracelet mixed in with all my other tags. I miss her!
DSCN1567DSCN1546DSCN1559
going home less than 24 hrs old
DSCN15662013-05-07 13.35.18CAM00184CAM00201CAM00208
1st picture at home
DSCN1569

No comments: