Yard Work-

May 3, 2013

We’ve been busy with yard work lately- we put in the rock wall, sprinklers and lawn last year- we were sick of yard work by the time all of that was done so the flower beds got put off until this year. Finally we got them all in and planted. I thought that doing all of the yard work would for sure put me into labor since I had been having so many contractions, but in reality it just got me more miserable, tired, and really sunburned. After our day in the yard on Friday I was hoping not to go into labor because of how sunburned my legs were. Ouchy! The deer had already eaten all my tulips this year which I wasn’t too happy about- but I thought that by this time of year the deer should be back in the mountains - WRONG- The 1st night after we planted the deer came and ate all the blooms off of the perennials I had planted and the blooms off of our new tree. I love where I live but plants and trees aren’t cheap so I was pretty mad about it. Luckily it looks like most of them are still going to make it even though they were pruned back a bit. 

DSCN1453DSCN1454DSCN1455DSCN1456DSCN1458

Presley- Really tired after playing outside all day!

DSCN1459DSCN1461DSCN1462DSCN1463DSCN1464

No comments: