Time is flying by. Adilyn is 4 weeks old. She is getting better at sleeping but still up a couple times at night but now she falls back to sleep faster after eating. I also don’t have to change her diaper as much in the night so I think that helps to not wake her up as much. She has given us a few gassy smiles, and is starting to follow you around and focus on you when you talk to her. The hint of redness in her hair is fading away and turned brown for now. We think she is going to be our blue eyed baby, which will be different than her dark brown eyed siblings. She is attached to her momma. By now I had given my other kids lots of bottles but with her I have just enjoyed nursing and only attempted the bottle once or twice. She doesn’t love it but she will take it from Steve. She doesn’t love her binky yet either, we are still trying but I am thinking we won’t have a binky baby- at least she isn’t sucking her thumb like Presley! She is constantly being bugged by her siblings and never gets a quiet moment with them around. She is always getting dragged along everywhere we go and sleeps right through the craziness of our house! She is such a good baby !
No comments:
Post a Comment