June 19, 2013
Davin turned the big 5. We weren’t planning on doing much on his actual birthday since we were having a family party for him and Presley on her Birthday. He got a big pool for his birthday so the cousins ended up coming down to swim.
Davin is growing up. He starts kindergarten in the fall. He loves teasing his sister. Davin loves going to the farm with Dad. He is all boy and loves dirt and sand. He loves to build things especially with his legos. He likes dinosaurs and trucks and anything with a claw. He also like s the TV so we really have to keep an eye on him. We’ve kept him busy with T-ball and swimming and he really loves it.
He is always saying funny things. I wish I always wrote them down – the other day when driving by the Payson temple we were talking about getting married. He asked Steve and I – what happens if 2 boys like the same girl. Before we could answer he said I guess he will just have to find another girl. He thinks about marriage a little too young. He was worried about who Presley was going to marry when I told him he couldn’t marry her!
Presley got a few presents too. Everyone felt bad for her since Davin was getting all the presents. We also had a little accident with Presley on Davin’s birthday. We were filling up the pool with hot water from the garage and the hose got pulled out of the pool and scorched her right leg. It was a pretty bad burn and blistered up really big. I am hoping it doesn’t leave her a big scar : ( Scary!! We won’t be leaving the hose unattended again and the water heater is getting turned down!
SPOILED BOY! Thanks Child’s and Snow’s!
No comments:
Post a Comment