I can't believe it is already August. I just celebrated my 22nd birthday. I never thought I would already have a kid at 22 but I am loving it! Steve took the day off at the farm and took me out shopping and to lunch at cafe rio. He had also bought me a tanning pass and a few other little gifts that he let me open that morning. After shopping we went to heber to the fair and rodeo. My sister had a purse and jewelry booth there so the whole family was up to my parents hanging out. I was wanting to go to baja cantina in park city for dinner but we didn't make it so we went the next day for lunch. It was such a busy day that we didn't even end up having cake and Ice cream until like 11:00 pm. It was a fun day and I am so glad I have a cute family to spend it with. Steve took the camera with him to his annual Uintah's trip with his brothers so I will post the pictures when he gets back later this week. That is if my camera makes it back ;)
2 comments:
We have a birthday present for you so once you are back in town we will drop it by. Cute picture of Davin, I can't believe how much he has grown already :)
Happy belated birthday! I just barely realized that you set up a blog. I'm so glad! I can't believe Davin is already over a month old! We need to plan a camping trip or something soon!
Post a Comment