
Today I took my niece Saige swimming to the new Payson Pool, And yes I forgot my camera. So the only picture I could find on the Internet of it was the "construction plan version" It doesn't really do it justice b/c it looks lots more colorful and fun in real life, but you'll get the idea. It was so much fun, it has a lazy river that saige really like running around in and also two big waterslides and a kiddie pool which we didn't spend much time in. It was fun to take saige and also fun to get away for a while without the baby while daddy tended.
1 comment:
I've been to too many concerts this year! I'm feeling a little spoiled! But one more won't hurt:) Chris Cagle is on Sept 8th and Lady Antebellum is on Sept 13th. When are you going up to Swiss days? I have to work Friday, but maybe I can ride up on Saturday. I guess I can miss some of onion days :) BTW, isn't Payson Pool a blast, my nieces and nephew could have stayed there all day when I took them!
Post a Comment