Work Halloween Party - 2008

This year the supervisors decided to throw a Halloween party, well more so Justin and I but Mike played along. Justin suggested it and the second I heard "party" I made sure to follow out the idea. We had homemade rootbeer and soup for lunch. I made tons of sugar cookies for us to decorate and everyone brought some sort of treat to share....

We had enough Junk food to last us the rest of the year. We also had a costume contest and I made sure that everyone in the office dressed up.

I was quite suprised to see how into it everyone got.. here are the top 3.

#3 Pichachu (off of Pokemon) #1 Oompa Loompa and #2 Little kids Costume Superman

We also decorated the office and we each made a headstone with our names and how we died to display all around mike's glass office. I didn't get a good picture though.

We were still required to have our Friday morning meeting and I was in charge. It was on "accuracy" so what better way to practice accuracy than..


PIN THE HEAD ON FRANKENSTEIN
I didn't get up close photos of everyone but here are a few.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look like your mom!