How did you get this promo? I hope it works. I might use it. Oh to answer you question about what program I use it is Photshop PS2. I don't know what I am doing with it I mostly just download stuff for free and play around with it when I have time. I love it! What program do you have?
2 comments:
I am! I wonder how much tickets would be fly out to Cali to see Ellen?!?! I think I might be obsessed with that show now thanks to you :)
How did you get this promo? I hope it works. I might use it. Oh to answer you question about what program I use it is Photshop PS2. I don't know what I am doing with it I mostly just download stuff for free and play around with it when I have time. I love it! What program do you have?
Post a Comment