Davin's 5 Month Update- November 19, 2008


Wow! Time is definitely flying. I have been back to work for almost 2 months now and Davin is growing up right before my eyes. He is changing everyday and learning something new. We have been having a little bit of a rough time the last week or so. Davin has been fevering and not feeling well. I think he is getting his 2 fang teeth on bottom. The results of this are restless nights for Davin and Mom, and Long days for Dad. Diaper changing is no longer an easy task. Davin is loving his rolling abilities and immediately rolls from back to belly any time he sees you coming with the diaper. I have mastered holding him down with one hand while putting the diaper on with the other. He LOVES LOVES LOVES his baby Einstein play jumper thingy. He likes the piano and music and laughing at himself in the mirror! He isn't enjoying rice cereal as much as in the past. I think his taste buds are kicking in and he is finally realizing how nasty it is! He is officially my little brown eyed boy and all that hair that he lost from when his was born is finally coming back and has really changed his look. It is so fun to see Steve and Davin interact with each other. Davin thinks that Dad is the funniest person in the world. I love it. I never in a million years imagined how great it would be to be a MOM! It is very hectic and tiring at times-especially when you have a sick little man throwing up in his bed so you move him to yours and he throws up in it too. :) I'm sure some of you can relate. But I just love everything about this cute little guy and can't imagine what I'd do without him.

3 comments:

The Painters said...

I can't believe Davin is already 5 months! Time is flying by!

Chari said...

He is so cute! I love that his personality is really starting to come through! I feel so bad that he isn't feeling very well :(

Kelsi said...

That top picture is adorable. I want to squeeze his cheeks. I still can't believe you are a mom he he.