Time for a Change...

Well the day after memorial day I finally switched to a new branch at work. It felt like that day wasn't ever going to come. I knew I was going to be leaving for quite a while but just didn't know when they would fill my position. It was kind of a bitter sweet thing. I had been in Orem for about 2 and 1/2 years so I was pretty comfortable where I was and I enjoyed everyone I worked with there. Shout out to all you orem'ers that are reading this!! :)
So now I am working at the Provo Macey's Branch and doing 10 hour shifts which aren't bad because It gives me extra days off during the week which I am loving!!! And it is just a nice change to switch things up. It is a busy branch and there are a lot of fun people I work with there too. All girls!!! We had a little work party at Bridal Veil Falls and had some good tin foil dinners and a bon fire. Here are a couple pics.

Daddy and Dav

Davin Rock Climbing.

The Gang.
Holly brought her new little boxer he was way cute and snuggled up with steve. Davin really liked him.

2 comments:

Troy and Mandy said...

I'm glad you love your new branch, but we sure do miss you here!!

Traughber's said...

I love the Provo branch, and from what I hear they love you too! That was a fun party though! It was good to see everyone again!