Mom

I have the most amazing mom in the world! She is so strong and can do just about anything!  She is the worlds best grandma and can grow about the biggest flowers in town. She is beautiful inside and out and quite the fighter! She is the best mom anyone could ask for and has taught me so much. These last couple of weeks she has been through so much pain and we all just wish we could take it away. She has shown us how strong she really is and has toughed through it all like a champ and with a smile on her face ! Here we are 2 weeks later and she looks like she had a little fall off her bike and broke her arm. Little would you know what she has been through the past couple of weeks and  that she is still broken all over the place. She is very strong willed and determined to get better and she is doing just that. Each day she improves leaps and bounds and discovers a new thing that she can do on her own! I love her so much and am so thankful she is recovering quickly and getting back to her old self! The miracles our family have witnessed recently are more amazing than I could put into words. I am so thankful for my mom, for her faith and determination to get better, and for everything that she has ever done for me! LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

 P1010030 presley 052     christmas 2010 006 P1011233 P1011166 P1011193  P9280358   P1010061 P1010062 P1010063 P1010053  P1010056 P1010057 

P1010154

1 comment:

Wild Daisy said...

I am so glad to hear how well she is doing!!! I love you and your family!!! Tell them I send love to all of you!!!! What a strong lady!! You guys are so amazing!!

LOVE YOU!!