They are picking sour cherries on the farm right now. It is kind of cool how they do it. I hadn't ever watched the machines work so I walked down to see the whole process. They have one machine, the shaker, that goes around the trunk of the tree and shakes all the cherries off. Then they fall onto the other machine, the catcher, and run down the belt into the bin full of water. Pretty Cool! Take a look at the video below :)



2 comments:
Sierra! Hey! I found your blog on Lanas and thought I would say hi! I didn't know you had a baby! how are things? Where are you living now? I am going to add you to my page if you don't mind....
Peaches are where its at! Cherries are just ok..
First time on your blog.. oh and happy Birthday (didn't know it was or I would have said so at the parade)
Post a Comment